1. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTHCENTRES (OHC) / FIRST AID CENTRES
Factor healthcare helps corporates/ manufacturing companies in setting up occupational health centres (OHC)/ first aid centres equipped with all facilities. Occupational health centre in a work place is an essential service that helps employees in the offices to ensure safety, help to solve immediate issues relating to their health; which in turn prevents major illness and results better productivity.
OHC gives information on identified workplace health hazards and risks that must be communicated to the Safety managers, HR heads and top management to implement preventive measures in worksite. OHC in a Corporate improves staff morale, a positive image to the employees, reduce workplace accidents, develops the welfare of the employees resulting in a increased productivity.
SOME OF OUR OHC SERVICES:
* Full time/ Part time Medical Officers – MBBS, AFIH, DIH
* OSHA Audit & Training
* Monitoring of Employees Health, OHC, Ambulance through IOT (Internet of things) platform
* Nursing services – Male/ Female – 24 x 7 and in shifts
* Ambulance – BLS/ ACLS equipped with paramedical staffs and embedded with GPS tracking mechanism.
* Employee Electronic Medical Records maintenance
* Tele Emergency services